

I came down to use the computer and found a paper with this typed on it lying on the ground. It made me smile - especially because a few minutes before I had found a handwritten chart in my room on my floor that she titled "Mom's feelings". It has pictures of 15 faces ranging from angry, crying, sad, flat, happy, excited, etc. Yesterday my emotions were like a yo-yo. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and felt like crying over nothing. But fortunately I was happy by the end of the day after I read some stories to my kids and had fun playing games. Rebecca has been spending a lot of time on the computer lately now that she has discovered how fun it is to read all of the fun anecdotes on everyone's blogs. She also loves typing up all kinds of lists. This one is a treasure.
10 REASONS WHY I LOVE MY DAD
10 Reasons why I love my Dad
Reason # 1 He’s HANDSOME. I know that’s not very important but still he is handsome
Reason #2 He tries to spend time with you ( with me he calls it “connecting” ).
Reason #3 He comes up with really good stories.
Reason #4 I like his talks that he gives in church. They’re spiritual and interesting.
Reason #5 Most of the time when I ask him to bring home a treat he does. Sometimes he brings one home even when I don’t ask him.
Reason#6 When I ask him to take me to the store he does, and he doesn’t take me on hour long shopping trips before we buy the candy.
Reason #7 He’s funny, and when he see’s something funny at a movie he acts it out and that makes dinner a lot more enjoyable.
Reason #8 He’s easy to talk to.
Reason # 9 When I ask him a question he answers it.
Reason #10 He’s just a fun person to be around
I LOVE YOU DAD
Heidi - you must be prego. That's how my emotions are nearly every day! What a sweet list. Rebecca is growing up to be such a thoughtful young lady!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute list. I bet your husband felt happy after reading that!
ReplyDeleteI'm Rebecca no matter what the computer says. I wrote the paper because my Dad was in a really bad mood and I wanted to think about the good qualities he has, and make him happier. Oh and if you see me please give me candy it will make ke happier. Remember this is Rebecca no matter what the computer says.
ReplyDeletethat is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love that he gives her candy WITHOUT the hour long shopping trip....my kids would appreciate that too.
ReplyDeleteCrystal
She is so sweet! I like the one about "connecting".
ReplyDelete