Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Crazy Hair Day






Jacob's hair just doesn't want to be crazy. This was his attempt at spiking it. He always wakes up looking good - lucky boy. Rebecca started out the day with her own fashion beard - it got even crazier by the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. This is Rebecca no matter what the computer says. I thought my hair looked awesome at the beginning of the day and at the end it was an awful mess. It came undone 3 times at recess and 2 times the elastic fell out an I had a panic attack. And by the time I came home my hair didn't look so crazy. It looked crazy/stupid/really really weird. But once I got home I had a side pony tail.Anyways thats all I wanted to say. Remember this is Rebecca no matter what the computer says.

    ReplyDelete