Jared & I headed down to our parents for Conference weekend. Our parents took turns watching the kids while we "took a break" to rejuvenate. I don't think I've gotten that much out of a Saturday morning Conference session in a long long time. We went to a temple session then headed down to the family history library and temple square. We hoped to watch the BYU Game in our hotel, but unfortunately, they didn't get the channel so we listened to it on the radio. We listened to part of Conference overlooking Utah Valley. The leaves were gorgeous up there.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Conference Weekend Getaway
Jared & I headed down to our parents for Conference weekend. Our parents took turns watching the kids while we "took a break" to rejuvenate. I don't think I've gotten that much out of a Saturday morning Conference session in a long long time. We went to a temple session then headed down to the family history library and temple square. We hoped to watch the BYU Game in our hotel, but unfortunately, they didn't get the channel so we listened to it on the radio. We listened to part of Conference overlooking Utah Valley. The leaves were gorgeous up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment