Rebecca makes me laugh. She is so expressive, especially when she writes. Here is one of her latest samples, including the items she has bequeathed to her future husband and children :)
I Rebecca Neal have written this will.
For Mom
Mom I want you to sell all my things except for my journals and books. I want you to give them to my husband (if I have one ) And my daughters or sons (if I have them). As for my $ that I’ve been saving for college I want you and Dad to have one third and give the rest to my husband (if I have one). However if I don’t have a husband or daughters or sons I want you to keep all of my books and one third of the $. I also want you to have all my cookbooks.
For Dad
Dad. If I have an I-pod I want you to have it. I also want you to have some of my papers that I have typed up on the computer. And Dad. If I have any remaining candy I want you to have it.
For Jacob
Jacob I want you to have one seventh of my money so you can go to collage.
For Daniel
I want you to have one fourth of my money so you can go to collage. And I also want you to have my Huckleberry Finn doll.
For Emily
Emmy I want you to have one third of my money so you can go to collage. I also want you to have any remaining balloons that I have. I also want you to have some of my candy that’s hidden in my room. And I want you to have all my littlest pet shops.
For Future Husband
Oh dearest future husband. How I love you. Do you remember when we first met. Oh I will never forget that day.! Sigh. I wish I could be alive and with you. But don’t worry sweet. I never forget you for a day up here in heaven. I wish you could be here. It is soooooooooooooo romantic. No one will ever be as handsome as you my love. It is wonderful up here. Now to the business. I want you to let our little Melanie have half of my journals. But read all of them before you give them to her. Keep the other half of journals for yourself. I want you to have all of my money that I haven’t given to my Mom, Dad, brothers, sisters,etc. I also want you and our children to have all of our candy. I want you to have half of books.
For other people
I want Aunt Courtney to have half of the papers I’ve typed up on the computer. I want Mrs. Crocket to have all my Nichole Roose stories. I want Ashlee and Mercedes to have all the money from my littlest pet shops. I want Mrs. McAteeer to have the book The Secret Life of my Father.
I want Aunt Kara to have my cookbook that’s called Cooking with Chef Rebecca.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She makes me laugh! The cute girl.
ReplyDeleteCrystal
Hey, I made it into her will. That is awesome!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! She is such a funny girl, and so expressive! Loved all the future husband stuff.
ReplyDelete