I'm not so good at trying to get Alyssa to smile at me while being the photographer at the same time. She finds the camera way more intriguing than my face, but I love all of her cute smiles these days. She is growing so fast- its hard for me to part with those cute newborn clothes and move up to the bigger sizes.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Alyssa- 3 months
I'm not so good at trying to get Alyssa to smile at me while being the photographer at the same time. She finds the camera way more intriguing than my face, but I love all of her cute smiles these days. She is growing so fast- its hard for me to part with those cute newborn clothes and move up to the bigger sizes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is adorable! She looks so much like her big sisters!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute and growing so much!
ReplyDeleteso SO cute!!! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeletewhat a cute baby girl! I love it when they hit that three month mark and start developing their personalities.
ReplyDelete