Today was my first day teaching Emily's preschool. I was a little hesitant about doing a preschool co-op with a new baby in the house but miraculously Alyssa slept all the way through. I love teaching my kids to read and reading stories to them. It is so much more rewarding for me than cleaning house and doing laundry! This week was "B" week and I think the favorite activity was building banana boats for our bear cookies. We also played shape BINGO and made "B Books."
After school was over Emily was still ready for more "school." She set up blankets around the family room (since I had the preschoolers each sit on a folded blanket for storytime) so we could do school all over again.
I did a co op preschool with Danica and really liked it. I am glad things went well for you, sounds like you had a lot of fun activities!
ReplyDelete