For labour day the boys headed up to the mountains to go four-wheeling. Too often I get to caught up in catching up the housework that the girls miss out on some of the fun. But I resolved to make this day different. I asked Rebecca what she'd like to do for fun and she suggested making gingerbread cookies.
Monday Holidays
Sunny Days in September
Sugar
Making Memories with my Girls
Finding a Friend who will "walk away the pounds" with me after eating all of the yummy cookies!
P.S.
I'm sort of a "spurt" blogger. I take lots of pictures and then try to catch up by making 8 posts in one day- so if you're a "most recent post clicker" like me, don't miss out on some of the older posts like -Stealing a Kiss & Summer Fun.
oh so many posts! It's good that you do it even if it's in spurts....it's such a great journal! It's fun to see what goes on at your house since I NEVER SEE YOU ANY MORE! Why am I such a slacker now? We'll have to plan something soon!
ReplyDelete