According to Emily, today is "Think Pink Day." That means everything she wears today has to have some pink in it. We were a little late meeting my friend at the park for our morning walk because she insisted she must wear her pink shoes to coordinate with her think pink outfit.
So when I explained to my think pink girl that she might get a little hungry if she didn't eat lunch she clarified, "Mom, Think pink girls eat things like bread and grapes and applesauce and milk." (Hmmmm, that sound like lunch to me.)
Em:"Look mom, I'm all prettied up. That's because I've got some stuff on my lips- lip gloss"
Em:"I know, you could be a think pink mom and Alyssa could be the think pink baby."
Mom: " But I don't have any pink clothes on."
Em:"That's okay, think pink MOMS don't have to wear pink!."
No comments:
Post a Comment