Emily looks so grown up in these pics to me. Shortly after I took them... she decided she was grown up enough to cut her own hair :( Amazingly, she's actually my first child to try this. She chopped a chunk off of both sides leaving each piece about chin length. She also cut off another small section in the back to about the same length. When she realized the results and I mentioned we'd probably have to cut it all to chin length she shed some big tears. My friend who cuts hair was out of town so we've been disguising the damage for a few days. It actually doesn't look too bad so I may just keep on being creative with hairdos for a while.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Child Haircuts
Emily looks so grown up in these pics to me. Shortly after I took them... she decided she was grown up enough to cut her own hair :( Amazingly, she's actually my first child to try this. She chopped a chunk off of both sides leaving each piece about chin length. She also cut off another small section in the back to about the same length. When she realized the results and I mentioned we'd probably have to cut it all to chin length she shed some big tears. My friend who cuts hair was out of town so we've been disguising the damage for a few days. It actually doesn't look too bad so I may just keep on being creative with hairdos for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment