Thursday, September 2, 2010
Dessie and the Pickle
Once there was a happy girl named Dessie.
She came to visit her cousin Emily for a day.
After several hours of play, she spotted something she couldn't resist.
Yep, It was a pickle that made her mouth water.
First she touched it.
Then she imagined what it would taste like on her tongue.
The temptation was more than she could bare.
Sweet (I mean sour) victory!
Okay, so my story writing skills could probably use some improvement... I just thought these pictures of Dessie were so cute I wanted to share them. She reminds me so much of my sister Melinda (her mom) when she was about the same age and having her come visit made me think of all of the memories growing up sharing a room together... giggling late at night, playing pretend, making mud pots and watching her dote over our dog. Dessie is so delightful and spontaneous like Melinda was as a kid. I love watching her and Emily pal around and am also grateful for all of Jacob's help with our basement. After working with him for a day - now Jared's scheming to replace all the linoleum in our house with tile with his new found knowledge.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hee hee, what a cute post! Your basement looks like it's going to be really nice. Glad Jacob and Dessie could go up there!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Your basement looks great! Your tile is beautiful. I bet you're excited. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete