Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Child's Play

On the first day of school I had grand hopes of getting my house in order with a few less people around to undo my work. Everything was going well, and with just a few interruptions, I got the floor mopped, tables and chairs wiped down and dishes done and the kitchen was looking cleaner than it has all summer. Then I stepped out in the garage to see this...When I asked Emily what she was up to she proudly proclaimed..."This is my fashion show!"
I'm not quite sure how the potty cup and weed bucket are incorporated into the fashion show. But... here are the lovely models.

A few minutes later Emily came in all teary eyed. Apparently Daniel was messing up her "fashion show" by confiscating his shoes, roller blades and water bottle from her neatly laid out accessories.
A few hours later after the garage was cleared out - Emily came to me for a little validation. "Here's my new princess dress mom, How do you like it?"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...that sad face is so precious! You have such imaginative kids...i LOVE her dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to watch kids play, Emmy is so creative. I love that little sad face--so adorable!

    ReplyDelete